Friday, February 17, 2012

University of Melbourne Enrolment Day and RMIT Cube Club Meeting

The 17th of February (Friday) was "Enrolment Day" (note the British spelling!) at the University of Melbourne. This meant we had to sit in auditoriums listening to people talk and talk. It probably wasn't the most exciting day, but it was pretty important. After all, it was the first day that study abroad students had to be on campus!

A presentation in the morning!

Lunch break!

A presentation in the afternoon!

We have to go back on Monday to enrol in classes. I thought that we would get this done on Enrolment Day, but I guess not...

Anyways, after the afternoon session, I made my way to RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) to attend the university's Rubik's cube club meeting. It was about a kilometer down Swantson street from Melbourne Uni.

It was nice to meet some of the cubers in Melbourne. We sat around and cubed for a while. It's been so long since I last practiced! We also discussed the competition next Saturday, which I can't wait to attend! More cubers!

When I entered the RMIT cafeteria and saw all those cubes, I knew I was in the right place!

Some of us went to a pub afterwards. I've never been to a pub before! (How did I get dragged into this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics